Services to the Criminal Justice and Maritime Rescue Services
Organisations working in the criminal justice sector face the tough challenge of maintaining and increasing efficiency with reduced funding from government and while dealing more generally with the effects of the economic downturn. SCISYS offers a broad range of innovative solutions that use new and emerging technologies, such as secure cloud service platforms to maximise capability, raise efficiency and reduce costs.
- SCISYS has a great deal of experience working in the sector, having created a number of different solutions for major policing organisations. Please ask us for more detail.
- Our strong links with trusted partners such as Cable & Wireless Worldwide give us an existing framework that provides safe and highly secure infrastructures to support new software and data. A good example is the roll out of the single non emergency number throughout the UK.
- We aim to build systems that facilitate smoother integration between separate organisations and agents involved in the justice process, working towards increased effectiveness and efficiency through closer collaboration.
- Our varied expertise in many business areas allows us to use "low-risk innovation" through the implementation of proven technologies to meet new and different customer needs.
- Our experience in delivering both business and operational systems as well as engineering solutions means that we are well placed to assess the best approach to complex customer requirements. We can, where needed, provide solutions that seamlessly integrate a varied range of functionalities and utilise data from a range of systems and stakeholders.
Maritime Search And Rescue (SAR)
SCISYS have developed a unique approach to collecting, collating and presenting all vessel and mission data in a SAR vessel to the crew in a single, clear interface without them leaving their seats. This information is integrated with mission aids such as charting to maximise the chances of a successful mission. See our RNLI case study and MARINE SEAF product pages for more information.
To find out more...
Find out more about the specifics of our work and approach in criminal justice by contacting the Government team via infoscisys.couk or by telephone on +44 (0) 1249 466466